Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Every New Beginning...

you know the rest (thanks to Semisonic).

So, pretty much I've boiled down my expressions to two possibilities: post Facebook notes and be emo, or start a blog and join the millions of people who think their opinions are worth sharing. I'm not foolish enough to believe that, but the latter is my choice. And a note about the title, it's been my caveat to a great number of the things I've said, so I figured by putting it at the top of the page I'll be able to avoid putting a disclaimer on the statements themselves.

I think this has a chance to become the most far-reaching and most random blog on teh interwebz. I'm full of arbitrary notions, and I figure there's no better place to make them known. So if anyone's going to bother reading this, be prepared for a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to: bacon, the Braves' almost certain struggles, the genius of Nick Saban, the things Jesus actually said and did, the Creed reunion tour, peanut butter's use as both an edible accessory and an entree, pieces of songs, my surely illogical and impractical views on politics, Bigfeet, people whom I believe to be smarter than myself, and things about the world that just don't make any sense to me. And maybe a joke once in a while.

I don't expect to enlighten or inspire anyone but instead to merely have an outlet for my opinions so that I can look back on them in a year and think "Wow, I was so very wrong back then." It's been my pattern thus far, and I figure if I can keep it up until my dying days I'll have really gotten somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment